LIVING EDUCATION

"What is grander than gold?" inquired the King. "Light," replied the Snake. "What is more refreshing than light?" said he. "Conversation" answered she. The Green Snake and the Beautiful Lily Goethe

Saturday, June 24, 2006


THE END IS ALSO A BEGINNING

"What is grander than gold"
inquired the king.
"Light," replied the Snake.
"What is more refreshing than
Light?" said she.
"Conversation" answered she.

Today we are finishing our course and I am saying good bye to this log.
I am pondering Kathryn's question "Can you name three things you have enjoyed and learned from this way of working"
I have enjoyed the challenge of putting thoughts into words, I love to have my very own weblog (Myspace) where I can express my opinions and thoughts and finally best of all is reading everybody's log. I learnt most of all from my colleagus. Lauratroses showed me a wonderful example of action learning and I realised that I had not grasped the concept clearly in my post. The "learner" is not the student, as I expressed it. The "learner" is: The student+ the environment+ the resources. Funnily enough, although my post on DLE is a bit boring, to me it was a real constructing of knowledge for myself.
Above all the thought that childhood is sacred and needs to be protected has been beautifully championed by everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home